Click here to register for 4K for the 2023-24 school year. Registration opened February 1.
HSSD partners with community organizations to offer 4-year-old Kindergarten (4K). To complete the registration, be prepared to provide the following:
- Child's birth certificate
- Child's immunization record
- Proof of residence (utility bill, mortgage, or lease)
Note: Walk-In Registration is available at the HSSD District Office or any school office. In order to complete registration, you must provide the verifications listed above.
Note: If you do not live in the District but are interested in HSSD 4K, you may apply to open enroll your child through the Open Enrollment Process.
4K is offered in half-day sessions, Monday-Thursday.
- Morning Session: 8:04-11:15 a.m.
- Afternoon Session: 12:04-3:15 p.m.
- Note: In 2023-24, the morning session will be 8:07-11:15 a.m. and the afternoon session will be 12:07-3:15 p.m.
Children who will be 4 on or before September 1 of that year are eligible to register for 4K.