HSSD partners with community organizations to offer 4-year-old Kindergarten (4K). Click here to register for the 2021-22 (curent) school year! To complete the registration, be prepared to provide the following:
- Child's birth certificate
- Child's immunization record
- Proof of residence (utility bill, mortgage, or lease)
Note: Walk-In Registration is available at the HSSD District Office or any school office. In order to complete registration, you must provide the verifications listed above.
Note: If you do not live in the District but are interested in HSSD 4K, you may apply to open enroll your child through the Open Enrollment Process.
4K is offered in half-day sessions, four days a week.
- Morning Session: 8:10-11:15 a.m.
- Afternoon Session: 12:10-3:15 p.m.
Children who will be 4 on or before September 1 of that year are eligible to register for 4K.