Welcome to the Howard-Suamico School District
For more information on the Foundation or to apply for funds please contact:
2706 Lineville Road
Green Bay, WI 54313
24 hour a day voice message
Investing in our students and teachers to advance opportunities, innovation, and pride in the Howard-Suamico School District and community.
The Howard‐Suamico Education Foundation (HSEF) is a nonprofit organization created to provide financial resources that enrich the educational opportunities for our youth. We are dedicated to the success of the Howard-Suamico School District community and to enhancing opportunities for students and staff to achieve personal excellence.The HSEF is operated by a board of directors independent of the school district, but works closely with the school district in the identification of needs.
Families and children are the heart of community. Annually, the Howard-Suamico School District receives millions less in state aid than the average Wisconsin school system. Out of necessity, HSSD relies on its Education Foundation to underwrite innovative projects and learning opportunities that wouldn’t otherwise exist.
The HSEF is a 501(c) (3) charitable organization under the IRS tax code. Therefore, all donations to HSEF are fully tax deductible. No gift is too small.
We do this by
- Building community engagement to increase charitable contributions of time, talent and money
- Supporting innovative programs and learning opportunities for staff and students
- Establishing and awarding college scholarships
- Celebrating achievements and successes of students, staff and community members
- Fostering alumni support and involvement
- Pursuing gifts, grants and scholarships from public and private sources