We are thrilled that you are considering enrollment in HSSD. Rest assured, we do our best to give our students the best experiences possible in our schools and community. Click here to view the District Boundaries Map to learn which elementary school your residence lies within.
Steps for online registration are outlined below. Please email the District Registrar with enrollment questions.
- Be sure to select the correct year below. If you select the wrong year, you will be asked to redo the form.
- You must complete this form for each of your children.
If you do not have computer access, kiosks are available at each school. You can also visit the HSSD District Office (2706 Lineville Road, Green Bay, WI 54313).
After successful submission of the registration form, the parent/guardian will need to provide the following documents.
- Child’s Birth Certificate
- Child’s Immunization Records
- Proof of Residence (mortgage, lease, or current utility bill)
Change of Address
If you are changing your primary household address, one of the following proof of address documents will need to be provided to the district office: mortgage billing statement, lease agreement, or current utility bill.
I am NEW to the Howard-Suamico School District and have no children currently attending HSSD.
- Using the registration button above select the correct school year to begin registration. You must complete this form for each of your children
- Create an account using an active email address.
- Follow up with providing the following verification documents to complete the registration:
- Birth Certificate
- Immunization Record (to date)
- Proof of address (WPS, cable, or water billing statement, lease agreement, or mortgage statement)
- Email the above documents to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- If applicable, also provide to the district office or school:
- Medical Forms (on HSSD website)
- Custody Order
- Others as they apply to your family.
After these steps are completed, your children will be enrolled into the district.
The parent/guardian will receive an email confirmation of registration completion. The school will request records from your child's previous school.
My child is currently enrolled into the Howard-Suamico School District Each year, parents and guardians are asked to complete the “returning student registration” by logging into their PowerSchool Parent Portal.
- Parent/Guardian log into PowerSchool Parent Portal.
- If you need assistance with your login information contact the school your child’s school.
- At the top of the page, select your child’s name to begin the process.
- At the left side of the page, select Returning Student Registration.
- Review and demographic information and update, if necessary.
- Review and electronically sign district and school forms.
- Repeat this process for each of your students.