The HSSD Graduate Profile is the district's vision to prepare all students for success in an ever-changing world. In addition to academic knowledge and skills, the HSSD Graduate Profile focuses on developing seven key characteristics in all students. View the seven key characteristics in bold below.
- A Self Starter is motivated to take action.
- A Critical Thinker investigates the quality of ideas and how they connect.
- A Collaborator is a helpful and active participant who shares responsibility while working toward a common goal.
- A Communicator seeks to understand others and to be understood.
- An Adaptable person is able to adjust.
- A Responsible person acts with empathy and takes ownership of the outcomes of their choices.
- A Solutionist solves problems.
Our learning continuum guides learning and curriculum development. It supports the creation of performance assessments and learning performance tasks. View the HSSD Learning Continuum.