Social Emotional Wellness
What is Social Emotional Wellness?
Social and emotional wellness is our capacity to manage our thoughts, feelings and behavior positively so we can enjoy life, maintain positive relationships and work toward our goals.
Mental Health Series Events 2022-23
- September 10: Be the Light Walk and Tailgate
- October 9: Mental Health 101
- November 16: Let's Talk Grief - Supporting Children and Teens
- December 19: Technology Safety and the Holidays (Webinar)
- January 11: Body Positivity
- February 8: Positive Parenting
- March 8: Teen Drug Use-What's New
- April 12: Supporting Anxious Youth
- May 3: Celebrate Wellness Resource Fair