What We Do
HSSD Health Services oversees the health and wellness of HSSD students. The purpose of this page is to provide health information and resources for living a healthy life in school and at home.
How to Prevent Illness
- Stay home when you are sick to prevent the spread of illness.
- Wash hands or use hand sanitizer to clean hands of any germs.
- Cover your cough or sneeze with your elbow or a tissue.
- Get plenty of rest and water, and eat a healthy diet to boost your immune system.
- Clean surfaces (such as doorknobs, counters, toys, and light switches) to rid them of germs.
- Avoid touching your eyes, mouth, and nose.