HSSD expects students and staff to be safe, respectful, and responsible.
HSSD is committed to providing technology resources that allow staff and students to adapt to the ever-changing methods of communication. As HSSD prepares to help students succeed, policies have been created to allow for more technological flexibility and freedom. Students and staff are expected to model expected guidelines, to follow established codes of conduct, to comply with all policies, and to exhibit HSSD values when using technology.
- Electronic Communications
- Electronic Equipment
- Insurance Coverage
- Parent iPad Guide
- School Sponsored Publications
- Social Media - Electronic Communication
- Staff Network and Internet Acceptable Use
- Staff Network and Internet Acceptable Use Form
- Student Network and Internet Acceptable Use
- Technology Equipment Security
- Technology Privacy
- Use of Cameras and Recording Devices
- Wireless Communication Devices