The Giving Tree
The Giving Tree is Currently Closed
In the midst of COVID-19, The Giving Tree is currently closed. We will post reopening updates here as they come available.
While we are closed, we will continue to accept monetary donations to help families in need. Donate today!
Who We Are
The Giving Tree is an organization that focuses on equitable access of food, shelter, transportation, and resources for students and families in the Howard-Suamico School District.
The Giving Tree is located on Green Bay Community Campus (600 Cardinal Lane, Green Bay, WI 54313) Please use the Care Center/The Giving Tree entrance upon arrival.
The Giving Tree Mailing Address:
Howard-Suamico School District Office
Attn: Kourtney Feldhausen
2706 Lineville Rd.
Green Bay, WI 54313
Note: The Howard-Suamico School District is a government entity. Donations are tax deductible under 170(C) (1) of the IRS tax code.
Education without barriers.
Ways You Can Help
- Donate funds
- Please make checks payable to HSSD with The Giving Tree written in the notes.
- Donate items
- Contact Angela Klumb, The Giving Tree Volunteer Coordinator.
- Sponsor a food drive
- Give to the Community Giving Closet
- Follow us on Facebook and Twitter
Pantry Dates 2019-20
Times of the Pantry Dates are 10 a.m.- 6:30 p.m. The Giving Tree Pantry is available to families of HSSD students who are registered with The Giving Tree.
- April 15, 2020
- Registered families will be contacted through School Messenger.
- This pantry date is not open to the public, following the Safer at Home mandate.
- May 13, 2020
- June 3, 2020
- July 15, 2020
- August 12 - Back-to-School Event and Pantry
- September 16 - Pantry
- October 14 - Pantry
- November 18 - Pantry
- Decembe r 8 and 9 by appointment - Holiday Store and Pantry
- January 13 - Pantry
- February 17 - Pantry
- March 17 - Pantry
- April 14 - Pantry
- May 12 - Pantry
- June 2 - Pantry
- July 14 - Pantry
- August 11 - Back-to-School Event and Pantry