Course Booklet 2022
- Registration opens Tuesday, April 26 at 4:30 p.m. (for students going into grades K-4)
- Registration opens Wednesday, April 27 at 4:30 p.m. (for students going into grades 5-12)
- We recommend that you create an account prior to Summer School registration for a seamless course sign-up process.
- Phone support will be available April 26 and April 27 from 4:30-6 p.m. If you need help with registration, call 920-662-7816.
- Session 1: June 13-June 30 (no classes Friday, July 1)
- Session 2: July 5-July 22 (no classes Monday, July 4)
New in 2022: there will be four Summer School periods. In the past, there were three periods.
- Period A: 8:00-9:05 a.m.
- Period B: 9:05-10:10 a.m.
- Period C: 10:10-11:15 a.m.
- Period D: 11:15 a.m.-12:20 p.m.
Bus transportation is available to and from all Summer School locations at no cost for anyone that would like to use it. Bus transportation includes drop-off to start classes and pick-up at the end of classes (no other options in between). As part of registration, you will be asked to register for bus transportation if you plan to use it.