Course Booklet 2022
- Registration opens Tuesday, April 26 at 4:30 p.m. (for students going into grades K-4)
- Registration opens Wednesday, April 27 at 4:30 p.m. (for students going into grades 5-12)
- We recommend that you create an account prior to Summer School registration for a seamless course sign-up process.
- Phone support will be available April 26 and April 27 from 4:30-6 p.m. If you need help with registration, call 920-662-7816.
- Session 1: June 13-June 30 (no classes Friday, July 1)
- Session 2: July 5-July 22 (no classes Monday, July 4)
New in 2022: there will be four Summer School periods. In the past, there were three periods.
- Period A: 8:00-9:05 a.m.
- Period B: 9:05-10:10 a.m.
- Period C: 10:10-11:15 a.m.
- Period D: 11:15 a.m.-12:20 p.m.
Bus transportation is available to and from all Summer School locations at no cost for anyone that would like to use it. Bus transportation includes drop-off to start classes and pick-up at the end of classes (no other options in between). As part of registration, you will be asked to register for bus transportation if you plan to use it.
Director of Summer School Program
Coordinator of Summer School Program
Student Advocate, Lineville