Summer School Course Planning Guide
Click here to view the Summer School 2023 Course Planning Guide.
Note: Hunter Safety will not be offered this year. There is no instructor available to teach this course. You can sign up your student for Hunter Safety on the Wisconsin DNR Website.
Registration Dates and Times
Click Here to register
and to Create an aCcount
- Monday, April 24 - opens at 8 a.m.
- Learning Leap Academy (invite only)
- Husky Academy (invite only)
- Lineville Academy (invite only)
- Off to Kindergarten
- All music classes
- Tuesday, April 25 - opens at 8 a.m.
- All high school classes (credit recovery, classes for credit)
- High school sports courses (students going into grades 9-12)
- Wednesday, April 26 - opens at 4:30 p.m.
- Students going into grades 1-4
- Thursday, April 27 - opens at 4:30 p.m.
- Students going into grades 5-8
- Session 1: June 12-June 30
- Session 2: July 5-July 21 (no class July 3 or 4)
- Period A: 8:00-9:05 a.m.
- Period B: 9:05-10:10 a.m.
- Period C: 10:10-11:15 a.m.
- Period D: 11:15 a.m.-12:20 p.m.
Bus transportation is available to and from all Summer School locations at no cost for anyone that would like to use it. Bus transportation includes drop-off to start classes and pick-up at the end of classes (no other options in between). As part of registration, you will be asked to register for bus transportation if you plan to use it.
To complete step #2 to register for transportation, please click on the link below that corresponds to the location your student is attending Summer School.
The deadline to sign up for transportation is May 26. If you do not fill out the form by May 26th, you will not receive transportation.
Contact the Summer School Office
Note: Please call the summer school attendance hotline (920-662-7844) to report your child’s absence due to illness.
Director of Summer School Program
Coordinator of Summer School Program
Dean of Students, Lineville