- Referendum Update - six-page informational publication will be mailed to residents March 5
- New Videos: Tax Levy Rate
- Board of Education Presentation (February 15, 2021)
- Referendum Q&A
- Question 1: Operational Referendum
- $5 million/year from 2023-24 through 2027-28
- Replaces referendum passed by the community in 2018, which expires in 2023
- Maintaining smaller class sizes, attracting and retaining high-quality staff, and supporting facilities maintenance
- Reduced from $5.85 million/year in prior referendum to $5 million/year due to additional facilities investments proposed in question 2.
- Question 2: Facilities Referendum
- $98 million
- Capital improvement facilities projects at all eight schools
- Major renovations at Bay View and Forest Glen.
Tax Levy Rate Comparison
More than 30 Wisconsin school districts are on the ballot April 6 with a facilities referendum question. Only HSSD has announced a *lower* tax levy rate as part of its plan.