Free COVID-19 testing is available for HSSD students and staff at the District Office in partnership with the Wisconsin Department of Health Services (DHS) and Prevea Health. Health insurance is not required to be tested.
To schedule a test:
- Schedule an appointment through VeriBook.
- Families may come together, but each family member needs an individual time slot.
- Create an account and provide symptom and demographic information through COVID-19 Connect.
- Note: this step is recommended, not required, prior to your test. Completing this information prior to your arrival improves the pace of your visit.
- Report COVID-19 test results to HSSD COVID Hotline: 920-662-7233.
Details to Know:
- Two tests will be performed: an antigen (rapid) test and a PCR test.
- Tests will be sent to Madison daily to be processed. PCR results are expected to be returned within 2-3 days.
- Results will be emailed directly to patients through COVID Connect, the DHS testing platform.
- Questions about test results can be directed to 1-866-419-6988.