Who is Eligible?
The HSSD School Nutrition team will provide lunches on Mondays and Wednesdays only through Summer 2020 to:
- All students age 18 and under.
All disabled adults age 21 and under who are enrolled in public or private school.
Families can pick up two days’ worth of meals on Mondays (a total of four meals) and three days’ worth of meals on Wednesdays (a total of six meals). No forms or registration are required to receive free meals.
Adults are able to purchase meals. Breakfast is $2, lunch is $3, and the breakfast/lunch combination is $5.
View the Parent Pick-Up Flyer.
What to Expect Upon Arrival
- Each site will be open from 10:30 a.m.-1:30 p.m.
- Each site will serve breakfast and lunch (in the same bag).
- All food will be taken off-site. Families will not enter or eat in the buildings.
- Locations indicated as Drive Through below will operate as a drive through. Meals will be picked up through cars. There will be large traffic cones directing traffic.
- Locations indicated as Parked Pick-Up below have tables and kitchen equipment outside of the building. A line will be formed and meals will be handed families.
- Servers will be wearing bright vests.
HSSD School Nutrition Meal Pick-Up Locations
- Bay Harbor Elementary School | Drive Through | 1590 Harbor Lights Rd., Suamico, WI 54173
- Deer Run Park | Parked Pick-Up | 1757 Barlament Dr., Green Bay, WI 54313
- Please park in front of the playground equipment.
- Green Bay Community Church | Drive Through | 600 Cardinal Ln., Green Bay, WI 54313
- Enter from the roundabout on Cardinal Ln.
- Howard Elementary School | Drive Through | 631 W. Idlewild Ct., Green Bay, WI 54303
- Lineville Intermediate School | Drive Through | 2700 Lineville Rd., Green Bay, WI 54313
- Meadowbrook Elementary School | Drive Through | 720 Hillcrest Hts., Green Bay, WI 54313
- Pinewood Park | Parked Pick-Up | 1013 Harwood Ave., Green Bay, WI 54313
- Please park next to the concessions area.
Thank you for allowing the HSSD School Nutrition team to serve you. Please use the following guidelines regarding food safety.
- Meals should be eaten immediately or stored in the refrigerator within two hours.
- Discard leftovers within three days.
- Hot foods should be kept at 135° or higher.
- Cold foods should be kept at 41° or lower.
Contact Information: email@example.com
Contact Me About
- Questions and comments about the School Nutrition program
Contact Me About
- Meal account information and payments
- Transferring account balance from graduating senior to younger siblings