School Meals To-Go
Curbside Meal Pickup: Families will receive meal bundle bags for the week. Curbside Meal Pickup is available on Fridays at the following locations:
- Bay View from 10:30-5:30 p.m.
- Meadowbrook from 4-5:30 p.m.
- Bay Harbor from 4-5:30 p.m.
*Note regarding snow days: In the event of a snow day on a Friday, School Meals To Go bundle bag pick up will be the following Monday.
School Meals To-Go Details
- School Meals To-Go will include weekly bundles of both breakfast and lunch.
- Breakfast meal items will provide a variety of one of the following:
- Healthy whole grain breakfast muffins, graham crackers, a pancake, or a granola bar
- 100% juice, whole fresh fruit, and/or low-fat milk
- Lunch will provide:
- Main entree (i.e.: chicken sandwich, cheese pizza, PBJ, turkey sub sandwiches, etc.)
- Fresh or frozen vegetables
- Whole fresh or cupped fruit
- Low-fat milk
USDA Funds School Meals To-Go Through June 30, 2021
School Meals To-Go are free for all students 18 and under through June 30, 2021. This service is provided by the United States Department of Agriculture (USDA).
If you have questions about the School Meals To-Go program or if you no longer would like or need meals, contact Kim Paulson at firstname.lastname@example.org.