Lamers Bus Lines
1934 Cardinal Lane
Green Bay, WI 54313
Phone: (920) 434-5100 ext. 2
Fax: (920) 434-5200
School Bus Safety
Stop on Signal
1. Follow directions the first time they are given.
2. Stay in your seat, sitting forward- keep the aisle clear.
3. Keep hands, feet and objects to yourself and inside the bus.
4. No shoving, fighting, screaming or loud talking at any time.
5. No eating, drinking or chewing gum.
6. Windows only half way.
1st Violation - - - - - - -
Driver warns student.
2nd Violation- - - - - - -
Student will be assigned a seat closer to the front for five days. Bus contractor sends letter to parents.
3rd Violation- - - - - - -
Bus contractor sends Bus Conduct report to principal.
Principal discusses behavior with parents and student.
4th Violation- - - - - - -
Bus contractor sends conduct report to Principal.
Student's bus privileges are suspended.
5th Violation- - - - - - -
If a violation is serious or jeopardizes the safety of the passengers or driver
(For example: physical assault, verbal assault, or the use of an illegal substance, weapons,
or fire causing agents) The Bus contractor will send a Bus Conduct Report to the principal.
The principal will suspend bus riding privileges or recommend expulsion from bus transportation.