Registration is $25
The Bellin Run is a 10K (6.2-mile) event held for runners and walkers of all participation levels. In its 41 years, the Bellin Run has grown to inspire a growing number of individuals to engage in healthy habits. For more information about the Bellin Run, click here
The Bellin Run Corporate Challenge allows local businesses to compete in the annual race on a participative and competitive basis while promoting fitness and corporate camaraderie. The Howard-Suamico School District will again have a team in this year’s Bellin Run, scheduled for Saturday, June 9, 2018.
Save the Date: FreeTraining Runs Start March 22
Mark your calendars! Our free training runs start Wednesday, March 22 at Bellin Health in Ashwaubenon. Whether you're a newbie or a veteran, join us for the fun and camaraderie of these weekly 6 p.m. runs.
Click here for a complete schedule, including weekly mileage.
What's in it for you?
1. Overall wellness and fitness improvements: , , , .
2. Participate in a FUN, family-friendly event!
3. Employees/Retirees receive a registration fee reimbursement after completion of the Bellin Run!
4. Bellin Run/Walk Training Program
a. Run/Walk Training Guide
d. Weekly Runners Clinics @ Bellin Health starting March 22nd. (PAID programs also available)
5. Pre-race pasta dinner discounts
6. Corporate Challenge training T-shirts
7. Race packets delivered right to the District!
2. Click on Register online today for the Bellin 10K Run
3. Click on Register Now
a. Under Bellin Run 10K, choose Corporate Challenge Team Member
c. “Step 1: Search for Your Team”, type in Howard Suamico School District, click Search
d. “Step 2: Select Your Team”, choose Howard Suamico School District
e. “Step 3: Enter Password to Join Team”, type in 912
f. Complete the Profile, Options and Payment tabs as prompted.
a. $5.00 will be reimbursed completion of the Bellin Run.
b. Family members may also sign up as a part of the HSSD Corporate Team, however only the employee/retiree will receive the $5.00 reimbursement.